Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rain, rain go away!!!

Can I just say how much I want the rain to stop!! I WANT THE RAIN TO STOP A LOT!!!!!
It seems as if it has rained more this winter that the entire time we have lived in NC!! Okay, a bit of a stretch I am sure but having to let the dog out front instead of out back because its a swamp and then having to wipe her completely off before letting her back in is starting to bug me!! She went buck wild yesterday because she has been inside so much lately! She started chewing on things. Something she has not done for some time!!! She chose the chair in the office, the girl scout flag and a map!!! Today I took her for a super long walk around the entire hood in hopes that some of that energy would escape her and she would just lay down and stop for one second!! It worked!! So then I took her for another walk with Emily who was super excited the rain stopped for a bit so she could rider her bike she got from Santa!!
The wind got so bad today that it blew the umbrella out of our patio table and I had to run outside in my socks IN THE MUD AND RAIN to get it before it blew next door. trying to fold that thing back up and get it put away I must have looked like those "nannies" on Mary poppins that just start flying off in the wind!! HA!HA! I am sure I was screaming (even though noone was outside to help me) The wind also blew over a little table we have outside and broke Emily's pot that she made me!! BOO HOO!! :( Hate that!!
On a brighter note, we have been playing games everyday and that has been fun!! We also saw a rainbow after the rain stopped this afternoon!! Tried to get a picture but when I got back with the camera, it was gone!
I think its going to be sunny Thursday!! HOPEFULLY!!!

No comments: