Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just funny!

On Father's day we took a hike through the woods in our hood to the Chattahoochee river. It was the first time we took the walk, it was HOT, but only took about 30 minutes. The kids all did great although at the end when we got home I think Katelyn was going to pass out on the porch. No complaining though, it was really fun.

After dinner and clean up, the kids are getting ready for bed and after Jacob comes out of the bathroom he very casually sits on the couch and says, "mom while I was going to the bathroom I flicked a TICK off of my unders". I said "what? where is it now?" He said "on the bathroom floor".

Well, I go look and sure enough there is a TICK on the floor. So I tell the kids that they all need to go to there bedrooms so I can check the girls and John can check Jacob, for any more ticks.
To this they all together say "WE HAVE TO GET ALL NAKED"????? "ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK AT OUR PRIVATES AND BOTTOMS??"

I said, "yes, We have to, they might be hiding in those places."

Jacob says "HEY, isn't a country song about checking a girl for ticks?" "EEEWWWWW, that song really means he wants to see that girl NAKED"!!!!

that is connecting the dots!

No comments: