Friday, July 18, 2008

Love it when kids just say what they are thinking!!

As most of you know I have been watching Daniel and Joshua this week so that we can all spend some good time together and stay close even though we live so far, well we have been having a TON of fun and that is why I only have a second to post!! I will post more later this weekend and add some great photos from our week together!

Anyway, I wanted to get this out before I forget. Josh is, lets just say a healthy baby boy (so darn cute), and when I was giving him a bath in the sink the other day, Jacob wanted to help (he LOVES, LOVES him some Josh). He was washing him up and said, in the cutest little voice, as he was pinching Josh's man boobs, " Oh mom, his little boobies are so cute, I could just eat them up like grapes"!!! So funny! I am sure he heard me say a time or two, how I could just eat Josh up!!

Another time, me and Emily were playing on the bed with Josh ( he LOVES to roll around on the bed), and Emily sat right up and said "mommy, Josh is starting to be a grown up" I said "why do you think that Emily?" She said "because look, he is getting boobies"!!

No comments: