Thursday, July 31, 2008

Count down for back to school has begun...


(last years first day of school pictures)


I am NOT ready for the kids to head back to school at all, how has summer gone by this fast? When did my kid (Katelyn) start wanting school to start? We still have some things that we want to do before they go back and here is the list:

*Butterfly farm
*Race (like in cars)
*Paddle boats at Kernersville Lake park
*Baseball game
*Beach trip with Grandma Tina
*Planetarium
*Natural Science center
*Linville Falls
*Chimney Rock Park
*Carowinds

Here's to hoping we get all of those things crossed off!! But for now we have the super fun task of school shopping!! YEAH!! Seriously, I am over excited! As much as it is going to be a pain, the crowds, me trying to get clothes for all three kids by myself, I am really looking forward to it! So are the kids, so Bring on the crowds, the annoyed parents that cant find the right size, the crying kids that just want to go home and play, the cashiers that cant seem to figure out HOW to get the "no tax" thing to work, cause here we come!

2 comments:

norma ruiz said...

Carissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!How are you?? I miss you so much!!! Hey did you get your b-day card I sent you?? Wow the kids look so cute and they are getting so big!! Tell John Hi!!! Hey so we are really going to start trying!! I know its about time,lol! Me and mark are doing great. We have a chiwawa(however you spell it) she is our baby!! I have a myspace acct so you should check it out, I have lots of pictures and you can see on a day to day bases what I'm up to. Do you ever make it here to Lansing??? So glad to see all is good with the family.
love ya
Norma Ruiz

Courtney said...

Wow! You guys are going to be busy over the next couple of weeks! :)