Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm rubber, your glue...


I remember hearing so many parents say "I cant wait for school to start" or "you know when school is about to start again, because the kids start to pick at each other". Very Naive, I thought oh no, not my kids, they love to be with each other and get along so well!! Well, for the most part I have to say that they are like best friends! They play very well together and take care of each other with such great care. Truly amazing the bond that they have!
But...I can tell that school is about to start!! The constant cries of "MOM" followed closely by the very unnecessary ramblings of a tattle tale!! Totally one sided and totally out to get someone into trouble!! How I wish I had all the answers and could stop this in its tracks, but for now I would settle for a neon sign that would pop up and flash to the children "USE YOUR WORDS TO HANDLE THIS YOURSELF"!! Thats better than one that flashes "GO AWAY", which was my first choice!

No comments: