Monday, August 25, 2008

Football!




Jacob started flag football for his second season a couple weeks ago and had his first game at Saturday! He just loves playing football and is pretty darn good at it I must say, and I'm not just saying that because he's my boy!!
John is not coaching this year and this has been working out fine, Jacob seems to be more involved and enjoying it to the fullest this season!
He got two flags this game that stopped two touchdowns, and although he would have loved to have a big run of his own, just froze when he had the opportunity!
Poor coaching!! That's what we say! He came over and told me at half time "mom, this is more than just a little frustrating"!! Poor guy!! HA!HA!
He is having a ball though!! We are so proud of him for giving it his all!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Mrs. Centers, this is Jacob's football coach, and I DO NOT appreciate being put down for my coaching skills (or lack thereof) on your blog!!!! Consider your kid BENCHED!!!!

Haha...love ya, girl!!!!