Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Apple bottom...Underpants??




Me and the kids went to a friends house to see their new addition last week, what a cute little boy they have. Anyway, the kids played outside while I visited and they happened upon a apple tree in the yard. They decided to make a nice little invention to wash the apples that had fallen on the ground. the invention consisted of a little tykes slide, a pool, and a basket. Katelyn of course was the manager of the operation and gave everyone jobs, someone gathered the apples, someone put the in the pool, someone took them from the pool and rolled them down the slide to a basket where someone else took them from the basket to a bowl to make some sort of soup. Really funny to watch this all unfold!!
Well, when we decided it was time to go, my kids wanted to take the apples home with them...yippee!! I quickly said no, that they were not at all ripe enough for eating but apparently Emily had already "sneaked" some into the van and put them in a cubby in the back seat. When we got home she somehow got past me with them and ran to her room to put them in her dresser!! Katelyn let me know what had went down, so I asked Emily to please bring them down (hiding my laughter). Well, she brought them down all right...IN HER UNDERPANTS!!!!
Hope you can get the gist from the pictures!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOO freaking funny! Jack LOVED the pictures of Emily & kept asking me over & over why she had apples on her "boonda." Love it!