Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I spy with my little eye...








Me and the kids went to the Library yesterday and the theme seemed to be those "I Spy" books that you look for various items on each page. They have always loved these books, and often when asked to pick a book for bedtime reading, they choose a I spy book. Not much reading I know!!

Anyway, this morning as always the older two got up and went right to playing something, its like they dream about what they are going to play in the morning and start it straight away when they pop out of bed! Well this morning, they decided to make their own version of I spy! Check out the pictures of the I spy they made and see if you can find the items that I have listed. If you can find some of the items, leave it in the comments...I will be very impressed, and the kids will the thrilled!!

(the pictures did not come out as big as I hoped, sorry)

*a small white tile
*two missing pieces
*a green cheerleader
*the number 10
*three monkeys
*a compass
* a big dog bone
*Peanuts
*a hiding cat
*a jaguars tail
*a boat that floats
*a queen and a owl

GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack LOVES I SPY! So crazy that you posted this b/c he was actually playing his dvd game version earlier today. We had a lot of FUN finding everything, except we're not sure about the peanuts...are they under "p" in the alphabet puzzle? You guys did a great job. You should keep making more!