Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Its raining, Its pouring....




The whole back yard looks like a swamp!!
I cant let the dog out because she wont come back in and just loves to run in the muddiest spots of the yard!!
I find that your actually better to NOT use an umbrella because you get more wet trying to get the darn thing up and get everyone under it than if you would have just ran!!
Emily was splashing in the puddles and said "it's kinda like being in the bathtub"!!
I think my van gets depressed when its gloomy out for so long, she was squeaking and squawking all the way to school this morning! Uncle Brad is coming to fix her up after work!!
Oh, and I also left the side van door open for about 3 hours last night (not on purpose) and the whole inside of the van carpet is soaked and smells like laundry that has been sitting in the wash wet for 10 days! YUMMY!
I promise I really do LOVE this rain, the grass needs it, I love to make soup for lunch on rainy days and its always nice to just play inside for a change!!
Hope ya'll are staying dry!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great "jumping" shot of Emily! What a cool mom for letting her play in the rain puddles! :)