Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Travel tips to help you stay fit over vacation

*take your cooler, packed full of healthy veggies, fruit, salads, waters and protein shakes! Plan for a long trip by taking the time to bake some things ahead.

*pack a small bag full of healthy snacks and waters.
Even when you think your leaving for just a short trip, things can change and you might be out all day. Be prepared!!

*take your workout binder and shoes!
I usually do HIIT workouts, so it's not a big deal to do a quick workout. I don't miss out on anything and still feel like I'm keeping up on my fitness.
My gymboss timer always makes it into my bag!
Pick quick, effective workouts!

*look around you and use what you have for equipment. Don't make excuses.

*make little packs of things you love!!
I always try to make oatmeal packets, with oats, protein powder, almonds and flax. Perfect portions for one person. Just boil water and add it to the oats!

No comments: