Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clean Fritters

Ive been feeling a bit borning when it comes to my food choices lately. I just cant seem to really get into the groove of "making" things. I could honeslty eat a bowl of oats for every meal. That wont fly though with the kids and hubby so Im trying really hard to get it together.
The other day I came accross a great looking recipe for fritters on Facebook. I didnt really have everything to make them as the recipe stated, but put together what I had and came up with what I think were some darn right amaazing fritters!!


*1 handfull of baby carrots (processed)
*1 zucchini (processed and squuezed of juice)
*1 sweet onion (processed)
*1/2 cup oat flour (processed rolled oats)
*1 egg
*pepper, cayennne, garlic and onion powder and one crank of sea salt
*cooked on medium heat in a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil until brown and crispy on both sides.

~AMAZING


No comments: