Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lettuce head lunches. Chicken bites

The kids made a plan this school year that they would mark down the days on the calendar that they wanted to eat school lunch and the other days, I would pack for them.
This to me was pretty fair. The only like a few things that school provides, such as stuffed crust pizza and buffalo chicken bites.
I think the kids have settled into this whole "eating healthier" lifestyle and have learned to just embrace the changes. I found this awesome recipe on a blog called "Part time housewife" (I cant figure out how to link it up, but go check it out)and thought it would be perfect for the kids lunches. So on my food prep day I put together what I had and came up with this.

The whole Family LOVED them! They are not at all spicy, just a great buffalo flavor. I just dipped mine in the egg/buffalo sauce and then into the bread crumbs. so simple! Perfect for school lunches! Maybe even a "chicken tender sandwhich"!! M's favorite!!







No comments: