Tuesday, August 7, 2012

INSANE!

A couple weeks ago the husband asked me if I wanted to do Insanity with him.
I was all like "heck no! I love what I'm doing. It's fast, fun, gets me results and I think I would be lost without it".
I MAY have also said a few things like, "I will be crazy mad of I switch up what I'm doing and then you do t Dinah the program"!
He works a lot, which is his main excuse for missing workouts and eating crap. I get it, kinda but not really. I do want to always be a supportive wife, (even though it may not sound like it in this blog) so I signed on and we have started Insanity!! I really live working out with my husband do honestly it was a no brainer! :D
I would not say that I was really excited about it though. Longer workouts, watching a video, having to wait until the husband was ready.
I took our before and after pictures and jumped right into it. Prepared to dominate the fit test! I seriously was!
All my fears, all my groans and gripes about why I didn't want to do it went right out the window when I did the fit test. I loved it! It was a lot of the same things I always do which was cool. I did really well which was cool. I was working out and supporting the man I live which was super cool!

Stay tuned for more updates about our Insanity journey! :)

No comments: