Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh my...I am in love with a new food!

While out shopping a while ago I asked my husband if he thought I would like salmon. He quickly said "no". He thought it would be to fishy for me.
How could this be?? I see so many people eating it on FB and instagram! It looks do good!
Plus it's amazing for you!
Plus I like other fish, tilapia, grouper.
I also really like shrimp, crab and Tina.

So, of course after asking him what he thought about it, I did the exact opposite! He lives when I do that!

In this case, I am so glad that I did! I am seriously in love!
Now I may not use the best method ever for cooking it, but I'll get more adventurous as time goes on.
For now though, this is amazing!

*heat a skillet to med with a bit of olive oil
*marinade pieces of salmon in about 1/2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce, 1 tbsp agave and some black pepper
I have only been letting the sit long enough to get my sides ready and then I start to cook.
I place them in the skillet and cook for about 7 min on each side. Until they are a bit flaky.
YUM!!

No comments: