Thursday, June 18, 2015

Protein pancakes and shoulders

These guys make such a great snack! 
Super easy and paleo friendly. 
*1 banana
1/3-1/2c egg whites 
A pinch of baking soda 
Vanilla protein powder (I used paleo pro)
3 tbsp coconut flour

I cook mine on a griddle with some avocado oil.


 CHECK OUT THIS LITTLE GEM! 

Shoulders
*static seated dumbbell  presses 
3 sets 10-10-5 reps each set
*barbell upright rows
3 sets 15
*all around plate raises 
3 sets 30-20-10 increasing wt
*dumbbell straight arm front raises
3 sets increasing wt 20-15-12
*cable single arm rear felt fly
3 sets increasing wt 15 reps
*leaning single arm cable fly
3 sets increasing wt 10-15 reps
*standing cable upright row
3 sets increasing wt 12-15 reps
*front plate raise (heavy plate) 
3 sets 10 reps (no rocking)
*dumbbell shrugs
3 sets increasing wt 20 reps


SHOULDERS workout from yesterday. 
Thought I'd share since so many of you ask me about what I do. 
I usually rotate machines, cables, free wts and currently in trying to hit all angles of my shoulder. I used to just press and press and press! ;)

Rear felt cable flys as finisher 
*until failure ( lighter wt ) (think 30-50 reps) 
This took me and hr and 15 maybe. Maybe a little less. 

Hope y'all are having a great summer! 



No comments: