Monday, May 4, 2015

Look!! She's gone missing from my fitness pal AGAIN!!

It's true, I confess. I am only consistent with logging my food on the app if I'm eating good and clean.  Maybe I'll keep tracking if I have a little snippet of unclean food but last week...
And this weekend...
It would have been nearly impossible to track al my food.
It happens! 

Sometimes I am all over the place with my food. Eating a clean dinner and then eating THREE pieces of peanut butter toast, WITH honey and bananas.

Sometimes I have weekends that I have something fun to do with friends and my husband (adult fun) and I drink every day of the weekend.  

Sometimes I buy bags of corn chips totally knowing that they are for me but saying to myself "I'll put them in the kids lunches". Two days later I'll be standing in the panty eating that last bit of crumbs from the bag just to be able to toss it in the trash. I never eat enough crap to be sick, but just enough to make people in my house look at me a little funny! ;)
It's not full on craziness, just a little of this and that which normally wouldn't hit my stomach. 

This isn't some sort of binge or crazy eating frenzie because I torture myself by eating so clean 90% of the time.  

THIS IS LIFE.

I don't torture myself and do tons of cardio after a week like this.  
I don't freak out and worry that I won't fit into that bathing suits that I just bought. I keep at my workouts and  I do better the next day.

Today was better!
 Back at it full on.  Feeling myself and ready to forge forward with my goals which are completely different than anyone else's! 

I did a super great back workout, ate clean all day, drank tons of water and feel great.


Have a wonderful week! 




No comments: