Monday, May 18, 2015

Worry less

Kicking yourself for what you ate this weekend? 
Stop!
Thinking about doing extra cardio because you are pizza this weekend?
Stop!

It's done. It happened and you can go back and guess what? It's okay!

I'm not sweating my weekends because I know that I have worked my ass off towards my goals.  My not clean foods are maybe 5% of my week.
I'm not sweating my weekends because I know that I am kicking my ass every time I go to the gym.
I'm not sweating my weekends because I know that date nights that maybe include beer and salmon dip are a super great way for my husband and I to keep growing in our relationship. Yup, over beer, salmon dip and awesome conversation! EVERY WEEKEND! 
I'm not sweating my weekends because I know that in some short years my kids will be young adults. At college and driving all over town, not sitting in my passenger seat telling me about the day. So popcorn movie nights and fro yo dates with them are cherished time. 

Do I check my abs on Monday? Heck yeah! Lol and they are ALWAYS still there!! I'm not going to be doing extra cardio, I'm not lowering my calories this week, I'm not going to do two workouts to work off the pizza.

I'm going to move forward. Write up my workouts, plan my meals and look at the pictures on my camera roll from the weekend and smile! 

Have a great week everyone! 
Stay positive, stay motivated! 

No comments: