Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Workout Wednesday! Legs!

 Yesterday I challenged myself to see what weight I could push without a trainers help.  Typically I wait for my heavy leg days and do them with my trainer for the spot and push! 
But my trainer is moving and I am no longer going to be using a trainer after May.  
I honestly was a little scared when thinking about it.  Will I mess up?  Will I be able to push the wt on my own? Can I push myself hard enough? 
Will I mess up all my gains? 😖

Yesterday, I decided NO! And YES! Lol

Yes I can push myself hard enough, and lift enough!! 

No I will not mess up and loose my gains! 

I want to be able to do it for myself and also be able to send my trainer a picture in a couple months with forward progress!  

GET AFTER IT PEOPLE!

have a great Wednesday! 

No comments: