Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday workout!

Yesterday I spent my gym time in "the new gym" with my friend Shannon.  We did a great Tricep workout and then I spent a good bit of time figuring out the mirrors to see if I had proper space for my post workout selfies. Ha! Ha! But seriously...

The workout is listed below.  If you are a in the gym kind of person than maybe give it a try. :)

3 drop sets *straight bar press downs
(20 reps at each wt)
10/10/10 reps/3 sets *skull crushers, pull overs, press 
3 sets 15 *seated dumbbell extensions 
3 sets 15 *rope pull downs and rope overhead extensions 
3 sets 15 *dumbbell bent over kickbacks superset with  3 sets 20 *dips

I added in for myself *single arm cable press downs and *single arm cable extension with no attachment

Finisher for me was tricep pushups to failure. 

Disclaimer: I don't know the names of all these so hopefully you get it! Lol

Have fun! 


If you are not a gym person, 
How about this 1000 rep workout. 
Should take about 45 minutes!
*100 of each 
~burpees
~squats
~pushups
~step ups
~walking lunges 
*100 each
~tuck jumps
~in and out abs
~squat pulses (low and slow)
~reverse crunches
~side jumo lunges

You can mix these up to your liking obviously but I think they are staggered pretty well. 

Have a great Wednesday!! 



No comments: