Monday, September 17, 2012

Let's make a list...

That's almost always how we start a Thursday. More so if we have no plans for the weekend. We make a list if things we want to get done and almost always end up doing maybe one thing!
This weekend was no different.
We fixed the kitchen light that needed a new switch.
We spent a bit of time at soccer, baseball, guitar practice and out back by the fire pit. A really nice weekend. We also had date night!! We always pick a place we love with food we love and most of the time, beer we love!!
I wish I would have grabbed a picture of the Pizza we ate, and the pitcher of beer we drank, but I was busy...stuffing my face!! Then we went to get ice cream! A single of Peanut butter! Amazing!
It's all good, I work my but off all week and don't feel one bit bad about living a little. But...I felt like crap for two days! So today, back to business and a little week long challenge.
No junk, no added sugars, no alcohol.
Day #1 is a success so far!
Made this amazing green smoothie as a kinda snack mid morning and had one with breakfast. So Delish!
1c water
1c spinach
2c kale
1/2 frozen banana
1/2c frozen peaches
Blend and enjoy!
Of course you can add protein powder, different fruit. Mix it up to your liking!!
ENJOY and don't feel like crap for treating yourself as long as your working your butt off 99% of the time!

No comments: