Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's your limit?

During the last month of doing Insanity my husband has had to ask himself this many times, I'm sure!
It's a tough workout. Each and everyone bringing you practically to the floor by the end!
I've been holdings own yet I have NEVER had sweat dripping off my like I do with these workouts!
Loving it!
This week we are doing a whole week of the same workout. Kind of a recovery if you will until they kill you next month with "Max" everything!
Should be fun!
The kids have really enjoyed watching us through this month. Working out with us at times, saying we are crazy at other times and wondering why Sean T. Stops working it sometimes and just "walks around"!
I have had to incorporate weights into my routine, at the gym. I just felt like I was getting too thin from the high intensity of the workouts. I am loving being back at the gym. Two days a week is plenty and what I feel I can truly handle and commit to.
I feel like I am eating constantly! Trying to make sure I get enough protein. Making sure I'm getting in enough water.
It's tough!
One of my favorite snacks is this Fage with PB2 and vanilla stevia! It's crazy good! I saw someone on IG do this and gave it a try. (I'll link up a post if I can remember where I saw it)
Great to dip fruit in! Kids love it with apples.

No comments: