Tuesday, September 18, 2012

PUMPKIN PANCAKES

Oh, it's my stomach!
Got up at the butt crack of dawn to get ready to volunteer at the middle school today so I quick grabbed a banana and a coffee for breakfast. Went right from the school to the gym for legs, abs and sprints.
Got in 2.5 miles on the treadmill, 2 of them sprints. Killed legs and abs also and gave the giant ropes a try today! Those things are heavy!
On the way home I was starving! Stomach rumbling!
Been craving some pancakes and needed some protein so I blended these up!
1/2c egg whites
1/2c pure pumpkin
1/2c rolled oats
2 scoops flax
1 heaping scoop vanilla protein
1 tbsp baking powder
Cinnamon
Liquid vanilla
Cooked in a skillet on low heat with coconut oil.
Topped mine with PB2, 1/2 banana and a tiny tad of pure maple syrup.
AMAZING!!
I tried to enjoy them with a nice cup of coffee but made the coffee with NO cup!! A tinymess under the keurig!


No comments: